This Policy is applicable to “users” or “you” who interact with our website, subscribe to any of our blogs, request information, or use the chat support.
How We Collect Data: Depending on the services you use i.e., blogs, request information through Contact Us, or use the chat support, we collect data from one or more of these three sources.
What data we collect: We may ask, store, and process any/all of these data mentioned after getting your permission, when you request any of our services:
- Phone No
- Company Name
- Other information that you choose to share
Why We Collect Your Data Once You Permit?
- To communicate with you regarding services that you enquired or for current projects with us.
- To keep you updated with new products and services provided by us, upcoming events, offers, and promotions of your interest.
- For providing our services asked by you through various means, such as enabling collaboration, requirement gathering, project development, and deployment of a project.
- To provide good customer support, and analyse our interactions with customers.
- To update, expand and investigate our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To manage our websites, and track website visitor navigations to understand their behaviour and interest for better support.
- To observe and enhance our marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
Do We Share Your Personal Data? No, we never share your personal data with any third party in any circumstance.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards which block unauthorized access, manipulation, alteration, exposure or destruction of the information you entrust to us. We do not reveal any information provided by you, the only reason we collect your details is to establish ready communication with you and present you the required service. During this procedure, we take complete care of using the information in a most authentic manner, so that their remains no loops and dangers of any sort of information leakage or exposure.
What about Cookies?
Small file placed on your computer that helps us in analyzing the web traffic and tracks you across the web when you first visit our website is called Cookie. We collect this data only after your consent and assume that you agree to our terms of usage. There is a way of avoiding it, you can change your browser settings for not accepting the cookie or browse as an anonymous user using incognito mode.